Appeals for Rejected Medical Claims
Helping You Appeal & Receive Payments
Making sure that medical claims are approved is essential to the success of your medical practice. However, many claims are initially denied for a wide range of reasons. Fortunately, there is an appeals process in place that our team at Vista Nona Billing & Coding can assist with. Our goal is to find what went wrong in the process, correct it, and ensure that you get the payment you are entitled to.
Below are some of the most common reasons why a medical claim is rejected:
- Lack of medical necessity
- Incorrect patient insurance ID
- Treatment services that do not match the diagnosis code
- A patient that is no longer covered by the insurance policy
- Errors made with regards to the demographic data of the patient
To receive more information, contact our Orlando medical consulting company at (407) 601-4996 today!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Local Company
- Attention to Detail
- Unique Consultative Approach
- Work with Any Size Business